Sunday, October 16, 2016

Snippet Sunday with #MMromance from @EncompassInk #gayfiction #teaser

When Chris Falconer receives an email from his lost high school friend, Justin, ten years after he last saw him, Chris is overjoyed. The two boys had shared kisses and sworn love for each other, but before their love could be tested, Justin’s mother abruptly took Justin out of school, and they disappeared.
Multi-talented and handsome Chris is a cage fighter at Jack’s Clubhouse, and the Dungeon Master in the Candy Apple club. He writes a column for a fitness blog and keeps himself busy, but deep down he’s never forgotten Justin—turns out Justin has never forgotten Chris either.
On a modeling assignment in New York, Justin sees Chris in a café and can’t help contacting him, but his ex, Todd, who doesn’t want Justin but doesn’t want Chris to have him either, has plans to throw their reunion into disarray.
So begins a love story full of emotion. Will Todd succeed? Or this time, will Justin and Chris have the happy ending and delicious love they deserve?
Read the Teaser
Thoughts tumbled in Chris’s head. He considered what Justin had told him about Todd, the ex-boyfriend, and he couldn’t help wanting to give the guy a taste of his own medicine. I’m sure it was him in the audience last night, and more than likely it was him in the gray Pontiac. Be interesting to see what the idiot does next. Justin doesn’t need to know this ... he’s had enough stress in his life...
Justin pressed his thigh along Chris’s leg.
It woke Chris from his introspection. He turned to Justin. The look in Justin’s eyes sent a jolt of sexual attraction all the way through Chris’s body. He smiled. “I can’t wait...,” he whispered, not finishing the sentence deliberately.
They hurried out of the cab and into Chris’s apartment. Chris knocked the door closed with his foot as Justin grabbed his head and swooped on his mouth in a hungry kiss.
Justin broke away to breathe and whisper, his face against Chris’s. “I want to be with you. I want to make up for all the years I thought about you, and all the times I started to find you, then stopped, thinking you’d have moved on or wouldn’t want to see me.”
“You found me. You have nothing to make up for. We’re together now. I couldn’t be happier. I want you in my life. I want you in my bed.” Chris pushed his arms around Justin’s waist and pulled him closer. He kissed Justin softly between phrases. “I want you naked with your cock rammed against me. I want to suck the cum right out of you and hear you moan. I want to wake up with you and hold you close. I want to share life with you. Please believe this. I never got over you.”
Justin stepped away from him. He dragged off his jacket and T-shirt gazing into Chris’s eyes.
His heart racing, Chris pulled off his own shirt.
Justin practically leapt into his arms and hugged him so tight it took Chris’s breath away. He smiled and gasped. He trailed kisses down Justin’s neck and nuzzled in the soft part of his shoulder breathing in the light cologne fragrance on his skin, and enjoying the more potent masculine scent as he sucked.
Justin grasped a handful of his hair and tugged to raise Chris’s head. “Kiss me.”
Copyright Elodie Parles 2016 Encompass Ink
Buy the book
Available on all Amazon sites and also available on kindle unlimited
Hawk v Falcon is a second chance romance and that thrilled me since that is one of my favorite tropes! This story is wonderfully sexy without being over the top but that is not all it is.

Chris and Justin connect in a super charged way. The game of cat and mouse with these two is fantastic. Though it's charged, it's like the refreshing rush you feel with a static charge. I hope that makes sense. They felt on the cusp of exploding and that made their moment just right.

Elodie Parkes is unique in her writing because she really makes her readers work for that HEA. You're not 40% into the book and they are all lovey dovey and you have to endure fluff for the next 60% of the time. No no no! That's not how this works.

This became a very emotional book. Justin's past is utterly heartbreaking and the last decade hasn't been easy for him. Now, after all that; Justin's crazy ex-boyfriend is hellbent on removing Chris from Justin's life. I told you it wouldn't be easy.

This is a suspenseful, emotional, love story. Elodie Parkes truly knocked it out of the park in all the areas here. I recommend this book completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment